YOUR USE OF THE SITE
TERMINATION OF USE
House of Marley may, in its sole discretion, terminate your account or your use of the House of Marley Site at anytime. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. House of Marley reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspects of the Site at any time without prior notice.
PURCHASES; OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SALES TAX POLICY
Because House of Marley does business throughout the United States and collects and remits sales tax as required by law, House of Marley also collects and remits sales tax as appropriate. Please visit the Sales Tax page to view applicable sales taxes. House of Marley reserves the right not to sell to resellers.
PAYING FOR YOUR ORDER
You may pay for your orders with House of Marley gift certificates or major credit cards issued in the United States of America. Currently, we accept Visa®, MasterCard® and American Express®. A Sales and Discount promotional code may apply to your purchase. Generally, credit and debit cards are not charged until we either ship the item(s) to you or confirm availability (at which time you will be charged only for the goods we have actually shipped along with any appropriate taxes or shipping charges). However, we may pre-authorize your order amount with your credit or debit card issuer at the time you place the order, which may have an effect on your available credit line. Please contact your credit card issuer for more information. If you ordered a special delivery item, you will be charged once a delivery time is confirmed. For digitally delivered orders, your credit or debit card will be charged at the time that you initiate the download of the product.
VALIDATING YOUR ORDER
After you place an order using our shopping cart, we will check the information you give us for validity, by verifying your method of payment or shipping address. We reserve the right to reject any order you place with us, and/or to limit quantities on any order, without giving any reason. If we reject your order, we will attempt to notify you using the e-mail address you have given us with the order. Your credit or debit card will normally not be charged if we reject an order, but we will process a refund if the charge has been made against your card.
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. The Site reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
All sales made through the Site are subject to House of Marley return policy. For a complete explanation of the return policy, please click on the Returns page link.
We reserve the right to reject any order you place with us, and/or or to limit quantities on any order, without giving any reason. If we reject your order, we will generally attempt to notify you using the e-mail address you gave us when you placed the order. House of Marley may, at its own discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. House of Marley also reserves the right to reject any order you place with us. These restrictions may include orders placed by the same Site account, the same credit card, and orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event we make a change to an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address provided at the time the order was made. House of Marley reserves the right to limit or prohibit sales to dealers.
All orders placed f lost items must be received within 60 days from receipt of the shipping confirmation e-mail. Please review the Shipping page for additional information on shipping times, rates, and policies.st be received within 60 days from receipt of the shipping confirmation e-mail. Please review the Shipping page for additional information on shipping times, rates, and policies.
GIFT CERTIFICATE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Gift Certificates are valid for 24 months (730 days) from the date of purchase.
2. Gift Certificates are available in various denominations with a £10 minimum.
3. Gift Certificates can be used multiple times dependent on Gift Certificate balance. No change or refund will be given. You can check your balance anytime on our website.
5. Gift Certificates will not be replaced when lost, damaged or stolen.
6. Gift Certificates will be subject to verification at time of presentation when making a purchase.
7. In the event of any dispute, the decision of (Site Name) is final.
8. (Site Name) reserves the right to amend these terms & conditions without prior notice.
ACCOUNTS, PASSWORDS AND SECURITY
If certain features or services offered on or through the Site may require you to open an account (including setting up an House of Marley ID and password). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account. You agree to notify House of Marley immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. However, you may be held liable for losses incurred by House of Marley or any other user of or visitor to the Site due to someone else using your House of Marley ID, password or account. You may not use anyone else's House of Marley ID, password or account at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that House of Marley ID, password or account. House of Marley cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations. House of Marley may monitor your use of the Site and may freely use and disclose any information and materials received from you or collected through your use of the company web site for any lawful reason or purpose.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND TO THE HOUSE OF MARLEY SITE
This Site may contain links to other independent third-party web sites ("Linked Sites"). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under House of Marley control, and House of Marley is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
HOUSE OF MARLEY DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICE OR FEATURE OF THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS, AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE T HOUSE OF MARLEY WEB SITE, IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, HOUSE OF MARLEY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT ON THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE BY THE SOFTWARE USED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. HOUSE OF MARLEY CANNOT ENSURE THAT ANY FILES OR OTHER DATA YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. HOUSE OF MARLEY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HOUSE OF MARLEY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. HOUSE OF MARLEY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN. HOUSE OF MARLEY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR ANY HOUSE OF MARLEY SERVICES. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY LINKED SITES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST HOUSE OF MARLEY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SITE OR ANY SUCH CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. The above disclaimer applies to any damages, liability or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action. House of Marley reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Site, or any portion of the Site, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Except where prohibited by law, in no event will House of Marley be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if House of Marley has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold House of Marley, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys' fees), made against House of Marley by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site.
GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTE RESOLUTION
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
House of Marley administers and operates the houseofmarley.com Site from its location in Commerce Township, Michigan, USA; other House of Marley sites may be administered and operated from various locations inside and outside the United States. Although the Site is accessible worldwide, not all features, products or services discussed, referenced, provided or offered through or on the Site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations, or appropriate or available for use outside the United States. House of Marley reserves the right to limit, in its sole discretion, the provision and quantity of any feature, product or service to any person or geographic area. Any offer for any feature, product or service made on the Site is void where prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and you are solely responsible for complying with applicable local laws.
Throughout the site Bob Marley trademarks are indicated by either a TM or ®. All such trademarked items are TM or ® Fifty-Six Hope Road Music Limited. Use of any Bob Marley trademark for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Fifty-Six Hope Road Music Limited may constitute trademark infringement and unfair competition in violation of federal and state laws.
A copyright is a property right in an original work of authorship. Copyright is recognized in most countries of the world by statutory copyright laws. Copyright exists in the expression of an idea, but not the idea itself. Copyrightable expressions can take many forms but are usually categorized as literary, musical, dramatic, pantomime and choreography, pictorial, graphic, sculptural, computer programs, motion pictures, and sound recordings. To report claims of copyright infringement or obtain permission to use House of Marley copyrighted materials, please contact us by using the Consumer Relations or Media Contact forms provided.
RIGHTS AND PERMISSIONS
If you have any questions concerning the usage or licensing of House of Marley copyrighted materials, for example, photographs, video footage, House of Marley advertisements or other House of Marley materials, please submit your detailed request in writing. Please be sure to include any surrounding copy or text to the House of Marley material. Requests may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to Rights and Permissions at 248-863-3120, or mailed to House of Marley, LLC, Attention: Rights and Permissions, Dept. 168, 3000 Pontiac Trail, Commerce Township, MI 48390.
HOUSE OF MARLEY UNSOLICITED IDEA SUBMISSION POLICY
House of Marley or any of its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new or improved products or technologies, product enhancements, processes, materials, marketing plans or new product names. Please do not send any original creative artwork, suggestions or other works. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when House of Marley products or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to House of Marley. So, please do not send your unsolicited ideas to House of Marley or anyone at House of Marley. If, despite our request that you not send us your ideas, you still send them, then regardless of what your letter says, the following terms shall apply to your idea submission.
TERMS OF IDEA SUBMISSION
You agree that: (1) your ideas will automatically become the property of House of Marley, without compensation to you and (2) House of Marley can use the ideas for any purpose and in any way, even give them to others.
House of Marley does, however, welcome your feedback regarding many areas of House of Marley existing business. If you want to send us your feedback, and we hope you do, we simply request that you send it to us using the form found here. Please provide only specific feedback on House of Marley existing products; do not include any ideas that House of Marley policy will not permit it to accept or consider. It's just one more way that House of Marley can learn how to best satisfy your needs. The information contained in this web site is subject to change without notice.
©2016 House of Marley, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
As with all terms and conditions, these get a bit technical and we’re sorry if they sound rather formal. However, they are pretty standard and designed to enhance your e-shopping experience and make it as easy and secure as possible.
The terms and conditions apply to the use of the THEHOUSEOFMARLEY.co.uk website. By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions (The Conditions).
Please note, these terms and conditions can potentially change at any time, and it is up to you to check these terms and conditions regularly before ordering products in case there are any changes. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions set out below, you should not use or access these websites.
If you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions, please contact the Customer Service team before placing an order.
• General Information • Your responsibilities if you break these Conditions • Ordering • Delivery • Payment • Cancelling an Order/Returns Procedure • Contract cancellation • Returns / Exchange Procedure • Privacy • Liability • Copyright • Third Party Information • Waiver • Survival • Entire agreement • Law
THEHOUSEOFMARLEY.co.uk is the website of FKA Brands Ltd. of FKA Brands Ltd., Five Oak Green Road Tonbridge, Kent TN11 0GP. Company Registration number 4353765 Registered VAT number 78541792 the following terms and conditions will apply between you and FKA Brands Ltd., when you buy an item from THEHOUSEOFMARLEY.co.uk. The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
• Your contract for purchases made through THEHOUSEOFMARLEY.co.uk is with FKA Brands Ltd. and you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
• You must be eighteen years old or older to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use this site with the agreement of, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use this site.
• You warrant that all details you provide to THEHOUSEOFMARLEY.co.uk for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
• You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
• During the registration process, you must choose a username and password. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and must only purchase from THEHOUSEOFMARLEY.co.uk under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If you think someone else might know it, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform FKA Brands Ltd. as soon as possible.
• It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught deliberately entering an incorrect or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. FKA Brands Ltd. tracks the electronic 'fingerprints' of every order placed on THEHOUSEOFMARLEY.co.uk to enable us, and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities, to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on or using our website.
• FKA Brands Ltd. reserve the right to end our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:-
you fail to make payment to us when due
you breach any of our terms and conditions
when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, enough information to let us to check the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity
we suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on THEHOUSEOFMARLEY.co.uk
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES IF YOU BREAK THESE CONDITIONS
You agree that if you break these Conditions, or any liabilities are incurred arising out of your use of this website, you will be responsible for the costs and expenses that we or our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers incur as a result of the breach, including reasonable legal fees (if applicable). You will remain liable if someone else uses your shopping account and/or personal information unless you can prove that such use was fraudulent.
• When placing an order, you agree that any and all information given is accurate and complete.
• All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
• Availability information for products is listed on each individual product description. If THEHOUSEOFMARLEY.co.uk does not have enough stock to deliver the goods you have ordered, we will not charge your credit or debit card until the items are back in stock and ready to be despatched.
• All prices listed on THEHOUSEOFMARLEYco.uk are correct at the time of entering the information, however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time. All prices include sales tax
• No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and THEHOUSEOFMARLEY.co.uk until we accept your order by dispatching the product to you. When this happens we will confirm the acceptance by sending you an email
• This confirmation email will be sent to the email address given in your order form and will detail products ordered, payment method, cost (including VAT and P&P) and usual delivery times.
• You must check all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
• If your order has not been accepted, you will receive an email from us telling you the reasons why.
• Discount vouchers, codes and offers cannot be used on sale products.
• We aim to cover all areas with our Express service, but unfortunately it cannot be guaranteed in certain areas. These include Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Isles of Scilly, the Scottish Highlands and Islands.
• The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. If you are ordering more than one item, your goods may be sent to you in instalments if certain items are out of stock.
• If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may have to pay import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note, customs policies vary widely from country to country. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information.
• Please note international shipments may be subject to cross-border inspections by customs authorities.
• Prices quoted are based on UK delivery. For non-UK deliveries local tax will apply and the price may be adjusted at check out.
• THEHOUSEOFMARLEY.co.uk accept most major credit/debit cards
• All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
CANCELLING AN ORDER/RETURNS PROCEDURE
• If you haven’t submitted an order, you may clear the items in your shopping basket at any time by clicking the ‘Remove’ button next to the product you do not wish to purchase in your shopping basket.
• If you have placed an order but then wish to change or cancel it, please contact us as soon as you can, as orders move rapidly through to our warehouse. We will try our best to make any changes but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so as the order may already have been processed. In such cases, you may have to wait until you receive the order and then follow the normal Returns procedures.
• Once we've heard from you that you wish to cancel an order, any sum debited to us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to that credit or debit account within 14 days of your order, provided the goods you return are in the same condition that they were when delivered to you. You will be liable to any charges incurred when returning the goods to THEHOUSEOFMARLEY.co.uk, unless the return is as a result of an error on our side.
• If you are in the European Union and you cancel your order within seven days after the day you get your goods, and you cancel the whole order, we will refund the standard postage and packing costs you paid as part of that order (if any), in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations. If you paid for premium or express delivery, we will only refund the cost of standard delivery. You will have to pay the costs of sending the order back to us. We will not refund any postage and packing charges if you cancel after the fourteen days allowed under the Consumer Contracts Regulations or if you only cancel part of your order (although you still have three months to return your goods and receive a refund for the cost of the goods).
• You can cancel this contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right to do so within fourteen working days after the day on which you receive the products.
• If you wish to cancel your order, please follow the procedure set out in our Returns procedure
RETURNS / EXCHANGE PROCEDURE
• You may return defective items sold by THEHOUSEOFMARLEY.co.uk for a refund if the defect manifests itself within 28 days of delivery.
• You may return defective items sold by THEHOUSEOFMARLEY.co.uk provided the defect manifests itself within the relevant extended guarantee period shown on the item itself for an exchange. In some cases a suitable alternative item will be offered as a replacement where the original item is no longer available. For more information, please refer to our Returns procedure.
• HOUSEOFMARLEY.co.uk will not pass on your personal, credit or debit card details to any third party.
• We will never ask for personal details via email. If you receive an unsolicited email asking you for your HOUSEOFMARLEY.co.uk log in details, please contact our Customer Service team immediately.
• We do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and/or omissions contained in our website and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services at any time and without notice.
• If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. In the event that you order an item and the price published on THEHOUSEOFMARLEY.co.uk is incorrect for any reason, we will email you to inform you that we have not accepted your order, and that your order has been cancelled. You will be advised of the correct price of the subject product. You may re-order it if you wish. If you have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount within 30 days of the date of order. Should you choose to re-order at the correct price, a separate transaction will be posted to your credit card.
• In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question provided that you notify us of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation email within 30 working days of delivery of the goods plus return the goods to us, unless we inform you that return is not necessary. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
• We have taken every measure to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site. However, due to a number of different factors such as Internet browsers, monitor colour contrasts etc., we cannot be held responsible or liable for any differences in colour between the image and the actual product.
• The products sold on THEHOUSEOFMARLEY.co.uk are provided for private domestic THEHOUSEOFMARLEY.co.uk
• We have taken every measure to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers.
• We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
• We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
• To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
• We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the conditions for:
• Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
• Any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
• Any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
• Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the THEHOUSEOFMARLEY.co.uk web pages are owned or controlled by FKA Brands Ltd. Ltd. In accessing THEHOUSEOFMARLEY.co.uk web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the THEHOUSEOFMARLEY.co.uk web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of FKA Brands Ltd.
THIRD PARTY INFORMATION
We cannot be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices that apply for FKA Brands Ltd. products are those stated on the FKA Brands Ltd. material. We cannot vouch for the reliability of prices stated on shopping directories or through any other
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what FKA Brands and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation except where that representation has been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
MENTION ME - REFER A FRIEND
Our refer-a-friend programme is managed by Mention Me who will process your data and send you referral service emails. For more info and your privacy rights please click here.
MARKETING TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply if you consent to receive automated promotional and personalised marketing text (e.g. SMS and MMS) messages (e.g. shopping basket reminders) from HoMedics UK (“we”, “us” or “our”). Please read these terms carefully before you consent to receiving these text messages from us. By using the messaging service, you affirm that you are at least 16 years of age.
We may send you text messages using an automatic telephone dialing system, to the mobile telephone number you provided when signing up or any other number that you designate.
Consent to receive automated marketing text messages is not a condition of any purchase.
Message & data rates may apply.
Message frequency will vary. We reserve the right to alter the frequency of messages sent at any time, so as to increase or decrease the total number of sent messages. We also reserve the right to change the short code or phone number from which messages are sent and we will notify you when we do so.
Text the keyword STOP to our shortcode to opt out of receiving our text messages. After texting STOP to our shortcode you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that do not include the STOP keyword command. If you cannot unsubscribe by using the STOP keyword command, you may contact us by email at email@example.com. If you unsubscribe from one of our text message programs, you may continue to receive text messages from us through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs.
By entering our prize draw, you agree to accept these terms and conditions:
Entering the prize draw does not guarantee you a prize
The prize winner will be selected at random and contacted after the closing date
The prize draw is open to entrees aged 18 and over
UK Entrants only
Only one entry per person
The prize will be sent by courier
House of Marley reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of House of Marley in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be chosen at random. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize from the date that they are announced as a winner. After this time, we reserve the right to select a new winner.
10% DISCOUNT ON NEWSLETTER REGISTRATION
Terms and conditions apply. We have the right to reserve, to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time and for any reason without prior notice to you. Not combinable with other promotions. It does not apply to orders that have already been placed. Furthermore, no cash payment is possible. To receive the discount code, you will need to subscribe to our newsletter. Enter the discount code at check-out to get 10% off your next order. This discount code is valid for one use only. The discount code will not apply to the turntable bundles or true wireless earbud bundles, these have been reduced manually.
20% BIRTHDAY DISCOUNT
Terms and conditions apply. We have the right to reserve, to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time and for any reason without prior notice to you. Not combinable with other promotions. It does not apply to orders that have already been placed. Furthermore, no cash payment is possible. To receive the birthday discount, you will need to enter your date of birthday into our newsletter registration. Enter the discount code at check-out to get 20% off your next order. This discount code is valid for one use only. The discount code will not apply to the turntable bundles or true wireless earbud bundles, these have been reduced manually.
SUMMER SALE 2023
Terms and conditions apply. Terms and conditions apply. We have the right to reserve, to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time and for any reason without prior notice to you.
VIPSALE: 15% OFF ON SELECTED PRODUCTS
Terms and conditions apply. The promotion is valid from 24th to 27th October 2023. We have the right to reserve, to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time and for any reason without prior notice to you. Not combinable with other promotions. It does not apply to orders that have already been placed. Furthermore, no cash payment is possible. To receive the discount, enter the code VIPSALE at check-out to get 15% off selected products. The discount code will not apply to bundles, to the Rebel True Wireless earbuds or Stir It Up Turntable which are already discounted and are excluded from the 15% promotion with coupon code: VIPSALE